An apprenticeship in Buckinghamshire could be the start of something great for you and your career! Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications; and with an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real world working environment whilst gaining qualifications in that line of work, setting you up well for future job applications.
At WANNABEbucks.org we work with companies in and around Buckinghamshire from small local businesses to national companies who have offices in the area and by working with them we have direct access to the opportunities for apprentices within their organisations and can deliver these opportunities to young people like you through WANNABEBucks.org.
All of the businesses who post their apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager young people to fill the roles and therefore you should not feel intimidated at the thought of calling or emailing an employer to enquire about their apprenticeship. Apprenticeships in Aylesbury aren’t the only option, as the whole of Buckinghamshire is a hub for apprenticeships and high level careers.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameBugle Horn
Job TitleHospitality Management Development Apprentice
About the Organisation
You already know Mitchells & Butlers, even if you don’t realise it! That’s because we run many of the UK’s most famous restaurant and pub brands, including: All Bar One, Sizzling Pubs, Vintage Inns, Harvester, Ember Inns, Toby Carvery, Crown Carveries, Castle, Nicholson's, Premium Country Dining Group, O'Neill's, Alex, Village Pub & Kitchen, Miller & Carter, Browns, Innkeeper's Lodge, Orchid Pubs and The Oak Tree.
We want our guests to love visiting our pubs, bars and restaurants. So, if you can make it special by providing a friendly face from the moment a guest walks in, we want to speak to you.
You don’t even need any experience. So long as you can provide a warm, helpful manner to everyone you meet, we can teach you the ins and outs of working as part of our busy teams. By taking on a full-time role as a Hospitality Management Development Apprentice under the supervision of our passionate teams, alongside your training, you will enhance your service and communication skills and become more confident along the way.
Not only will you achieve a Level 2 Hospitality Services, you will be able to support the running of our businesses, creating some amazing moments and making sure that quality never slips for our guests!
What will your day-to-day involve?
- Help create a warm, friendly and welcoming environment
- Learn how to create dishes using the correct methods, getting every dish right
- Present our food and drink products perfectly
- Ensure food safety when storing, preparing and cooking food
- Identify the needs of the guest to make every guest feel valued
- Responsibility for cash and company stock
- Be part of great team moments
- Show an appetite for personal development and learning
- A thirst for success
- Be a champion of high standards and lead by example
Apprenticeship qualification to be undertaken
- Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship - Licence Retail
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks,
- 24-hour access to course learning materials for distance learning
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Reviews every 12 weeks with the Apprentice, Line Manager and Lifetime Trainer
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths
- 30 hours paid work every week
And it doesn’t end there! Upon completing your apprenticeship, you can continue onto further apprenticeships or follow other routes to progress your career through our career pathways. Every moment is a chance to prove what you can do, and in a business as big as ours, there is always room to move around when you fancy!
SalaryWeekly wage £174.90
Future Prospects/Career Interests
On-going training and development encouraged by the employer which will give the applicant the opportunity to move on to a full time job.
Contact NameLIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Office Location and Full Address