Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Job Title1st Line Technical Support Apprentice
About the Organisation
CloudyIT forms part of CloudyGroup, a digital solutions agency offering IT support, creative design, web hosting and telecommunications. The Group plans to grow substantially over the next five years and we are looking for individuals to grow with the business. Additional training will be given as required. CloudyGroup utilise the industry leading ITSM platform for its service delivery and operate from a Tier 4 Data Centre. We work with clients spanning many industries in both the private and public sectors.
This exciting role is for an ambitious young person who has a hunger to rapidly develop new skills, technical knowledge, and an understanding of service delivery to provide a springboard for a successful IT career. This is an exciting, dynamic role at a company that values initiative and believes in helping and encouraging our employees to grow and advance their career opportunities.
* Providing end user, cloud and infrastructure support
* Core technologies; Office 365, Windows Server, Azure AD,
* Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets.
* Delivering exceptional levels of customer satisfaction
* Work with the team to help grow our business
* Service desk and desktop support functions as a first point of contact
* Creating and maintaining documentation.
* Support server Builds
* Installing and upgrading software
* Updating and maintaining records on the help desk system
Future Prospects/Career Interests
We recognise that our staff are our business – and that a happy, motivated team is key to our success. We offer a range of benefits to staff including:
* The opportunity to attend training days and courses with our technology partners
* Regular social events and activities
Office Location and Full Address