Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameZenopa Ltd
Job TitleZenopa Degree Apprenticeship
Degree Apprenticeship *Candidates MUST have A Level qualifications to be considered for this Apprenticeship*
You will be taught the skills to become a 360 degree recruiter. On a daily basis you will identify and build relationships with candidates and clients, liaise with other consultants whilst learning and gaining an in depth knowledge of the recruitment process. *Candidates MUST have A Levels qualifications to be considered for this Apprenticeship*
We are looking for an ambitious and resourceful candidate to join our team in the role of Apprentice Resourcer. This role is a key part to Recruitment being able to source great quality candidates for client vacancies. Your role will be to ensure the candidates feel comfortable with what they are doing at all stages in the process and be the first point of call for any questions.
Duties will include:
• Screen online CVs to identify potential candidates
• Contact candidates to discuss their current situation
• Pass suitable candidates over to the recruitment consultant
• Answer candidate queries
• Monthly £25 gym/sports membership (of your choice)
• excellent monthly bonus schemes
• 25 days holiday rising to 30 days after 2 year’s service, 35 days after 5 year’s service and 40 days after 10 year’s service.
• Pension scheme – matched contributions of up to 7.5%
• Free parking
Office Location and Full Address
High Wycombe HP13 7DL