Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameWycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust
Job TitleLevel 2 Community Activity Coach Standard Apprenticeship
The Apprentice will be responsible for assisting WWSET’s qualified football coaches and PE specialists in planning, preparing and delivering high-quality sports participation activities.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting the planning, preparation and delivery of high-quality football, PE and sport provision to children and young people in education and community settings.
Although the main coaching area will be football, all candidates must be comfortable with delivering a variety of different sports and developing into a PE Specialist
The apprentice will also have various administrative responsibilities
SPORT STRUCTURES EDUCATION COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANY
- FA Level 2 Coaching Qualification
- Bespoke training programme that meets the standard criteria and is suitable to the employer and the requirements for the role
- OCR Functional Skills Level 2 in English and maths (if necessary)
Office Location and Full Address
Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust
Adams Park Stadium