Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameGlobal Infusion Group
Job TitleApprentice Accountant
Global Infusion Group operates a diverse portfolio of brands that include e2B, GIG, Eat to the Beat, and Bonnie May Food & Events, with clients including major corporates, global sporting events, international artists, festivals, film and TV production companies.
Managing the finances of a business with such diverse divisions and clients involves a high volume of transactions, reconciliations and processing. We offer a supportive environment for an organised and efficient team player who can continuously meet expectations, with an ability to communicate effectively.
The role is initially based in Chesham with a move to Aylesbury scheduled for early 2020.
Assist with all aspects of management accounts preparation including:
- Data Entry, analysis/spreadsheet preparation, reconciliation of ledger accounts, cash counting
Assist with all aspects of supplier invoice processing and payment, including:
- Invoice coding/Data entry, supplier liaison, reconciliation of supplier accounts, processing of payment runs, filing
Assist with all aspects of credit card processing including:
- Downloading of source data from credit card providers, analysis by/Distribution to card holders, ensure authorisation/approval requirements are met/follow up with relevant staff and management to minimize delays, uploading of data into accounting system
Assist with analysis of cash/prepaid card expenditure including
- Checking and analysis of receipts provided, completing spreadsheets for upload of analysis into accounting system, prepare bank reconciliations on GBP bank accounts on a timely basis (and at least monthly)
Provide cover across the finance team to include:
- Sales invoice processing, US$ transactions processing, payment of sub-contractors, filing
Any other reasonable related duties as required.
Office Location and Full Address