Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameBrace IT LTD
Job TitleSoftware Engineering Apprentice
Are you ready to become our next apprentice? Our innovative and vibrant team all began their careers, from web development to digital marketing, as apprentices to qualified & experienced specialists. Wherever you’re a techno-geek, programming nerd, coding side hustler or the ‘go-to’ person for any computer problem, kickstart your career with Brace IT.
During your apprenticeship you will learn how to:
• Research, build and design software solutions
• Produce well-designed, testable, and efficient code
• Back-end development for large-scale clients & projects
• Implement front-end development for small-scale clients & projects (Including UI construction and WordPress site migration)
• Upkeep infrastructure and API integration with our child-product Prop-Sync
• Meet tight-deadlines and meet KPIs
• Support senior team members in their role and output
What we’re looking for in you:
• Passionate & enthusiastic attitude
• Strong interest in IT and industry developments
• Good communication & social skills
• Team-player & relationship building skills
• Self-sufficiency & the ability to stay motivated
• Problem-solving abilities
• Desire to learn new skills and techniques
• Strong research and organisation skills
Experience & Qualifications
• GCSE A*-C including Maths, English and ICT or equivalent (Required)
• IT-based work experience – desired
• £3.90 per hour
• 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday 9:00 am through 5:00 pm)
For more information please call 020 3475 7511.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Location and Full Address
Flackwell Heath, Buckinghamshire