Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK, as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications.
With an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real working environment whilst gaining industry-recognised qualifications and earning a wage for the work you do.
We work with companies of all sizes in and around Buckinghamshire who have apprenticeship opportunities, to help them attract talented young people to fill those roles by promoting them here on WANNABE.Read More
Businesses with apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager candidates to fill the roles, so making a great impression at the application stage is absolutely vital.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Job TitleTechnical Operations Apprentice
The role will support engineers/3rd line level support of web applications and associated infrastructure that CIPHR uses to deliver services to it’s customers. Working alongside other apprentices and senior team members who will provide support and development, the role is responsible for helping to ensure that new software CIPHR has developed is deployed and configured correctly always working to customer deadlines. Also collaboratively working across functions to deliver and support CIPHR’s services.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
* To respond to SaaS support related tickets in an efficient, professional and timely manner
* Strive to become proficient in the supporting all aspects of the SaaS environment including the software installed in it
* Proactively evaluate quicker ways to achieve tasks using technical solutions whilst maintaining a high standard of work
* Work on projects alongside senior members of the team to achieve time sensitive client focussed goals
* Create clearly worded documentation, guidance and notes as appropriate to the work being delivered and the audience receiving it
Office Location and Full Address