Get qualified, get experience, and get paid all at the same time!
Apprenticeships are the best way to get your foot in the door of any career you want to pursue, by offering a paying job, years of experience in that industry, and the training required to become qualified in nearly any career possible. With constant improvements and support from the government, the range of careers that can be pursued through apprenticeships is always growing and opening gateways for you to kick start your career. Browse WANNABE to find an apprenticeship to suit you, and apply directly.
Click here to find out more about what apprenticeships are, and keep up to date with how they work and what is involved.
With over 400,000 apprentices starting in 2015 alone, there are a lot of success stories that can help you make the decision if an apprenticeship is right for you. Which is why we have collected some from a range of industries for you to view and learn from.
Want to know more about apprenticeships? We have answered some of the most common and useful questions that a prospective young person like yourself, may want to ask about apprenticeships.
Want to know more about apprenticeships? Visit our partner site for additional information and guidance Click Here
Recent Apprenticeship Vacancies
Organisation NameSterling Thermal Technology
Job TitleEngineering Works Apprentice
To carry out production operations and training exercises to meet the requirements of the agreed training programme. To assist in the work carried out in any production area when and where the need arises.
* Look after the company’s interests at all times
* Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business
* Ensure that the company’s procedures are followed
* Maintain good housekeeping practices
* Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy
* Participate fully in the course work required to achieve the desired NVQ qualification.
* Carry out production duties / training exercises as directed by the Production Supervisors
* Participate in the quality control process relevant to the work carried out and ensure all defective work is immediately brought to the attention of the production supervision
* Carry out any relevant administrative tasks
* Ensure workmanship is to the required standard
* To undertake any other reasonable duties at any time
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
* Strict adherence to all Health & Safety laws and requirements and safe working practices.
* Satisfactory completion of the level and quality of work to meet the requirements of the NVQ and specific college course(s) as appropriate for the desired qualification level.
* Maintenance of the required levels of quality in all production / training activities
* Efficient and timely completion of all production / training activities
Office Location and Full Address
Milton Keynes College