Gain skills and experience to prepare you for work!
Work experience is the best way for you to gain the skills and experience to prepare you for work and set you apart when applying for jobs in your future career. If you’re a young person who is looking to get a foot in door or just get some experience in the work place while studying, then browse the range of vacancies available on WANNABE with equally keen employers.
Click here for a full explanation of what work experience is, how it works, and how it can benefit you right now and in the future.
Take a look at the massive collection of case studies from students like you who have done some work experience and read about their experiences, challenges, and successes.
Got questions about whether work experience is for you, what you can gain from it, or why it is so important? Let us answer your questions and get you started.
Recent Work Experience Vacancies
Organisation NameAmersham Museum
Office Location and Full Address
49 High Street
Job TitleEducation Volunteer
Objective of role: To assist in the delivery and preparation of education events and activities.
1. To volunteer with limited supervision.
2. To assist in preparing resources and the Museum for events and activities.
3. To assist in delivering events in an appropriate manner, taking responsibility for the visitor experience, including working with school groups and family groups
4. To promote the Museum’s services to visitors.
5. To help pack away after events and leave the space clean and tidy.
6. To have a neat and tidy appearance.
7. To arrive for duty in time to familiarise yourself with any new instructions.
8. To meet and greet visitors in a welcoming and friendly manner.
9. To answer the telephone in a welcoming and friendly way, and take messages where necessary.
10. To attend training sessions when notified.
11. To ensure the smooth running of Amersham Museum acting as an ambassador for the organisation.
12. To adhere to any policies as asked to do so by Amersham Museum staff.