So you’re looking to do some work experience to get a taster of a certain industry or job role and gain some valuable skills. Although this all sounds pretty easy we know how hard it can be to find relevant work experience placements as a young person, one that isn’t too far away from you, at a credible business, and has a set project or role for you to fulfill so that at the end of it you’ve gained more skills than just stirring tea!
Which is why we work hard with local and national businesses with local workplaces, to put together a place where young people in Buckinghamshire can find work experience opportunities to develop work skills and become more employable.
Work experience placements in Buckinghamshire, the home of UK business provide a selection of opportunities in a huge range of growing industries with increasing employment.
Want to learn more about work experience? Check out our information page here
Our work experience vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Work Experience Amersham
- Work Experience Aylesbury
- Work Experience Beaconsfield
- Work Experience Bletchley
- Work Experience Buckingham
- Work Experience Chesham
- Work Experience Fenny Stratford
- Work Experience Gerrards Cross
- Work Experience High Wycombe
- Work Experience Marlow
- Work Experience Milton Keynes
- Work Experience Newport Pagnell
- Work Experience Olney
- Work Experience Princes Risborough
- Work Experience Stony Stratford
- Work Experience Wendover
- Work Experience Winslow
- Work Experience Woburn Sands
- Work Experience Wolverton
Job TitleBusiness Development & Events Manager
Organisation NameThe Best Photobooths
About the Organisation
The Best Photobooths is a leading provider of Photo Booth fun for every occasion. Whether you are planning a wedding, a birthday or a corporate event, our feature packed, great value packages will certainly get the party started! Rapidly becoming the number one choice for photo booths in the home counties and London with A list participation including Sting, Paris Hilton and Jamie Redknapp to name but a few...
Pictures & Images of The Best Photobooths
Some roles and responsibilities include:
- Social media management
- Marketing management
- Operation of the Photobooth in the High Wycombe and surrounding areas including London.
- Pick up the Photobooth from a specified location and transport it to the customer’s event
- Set up the entire Photobooth prior to the start of the event. This includes lifting equipment, connecting cables as per training, preparing props and running tests on the functionality of the Photobooth
Type of vacancy: Work experience/Traineeship
No. of vacancies available: 2
Location: High Wycombe
Working hours: Flexible but with a willingness to work Weekends.
Possible start date: ASAP
Office Location and Full Address