Organisation NameAge UK Buckinghamshire
About the Organisation
Age UK Buckinghamshire has been working to support older people across Buckinghamshire for over 70 years. They have a range of services that tackle issues surrounding health and wellbeing. These services include but are not limited to; Befriending, Welfare Benefits, Information and Advice and Help in the Home. Age UK Buckinghamshire is one of 165 brand partners and is a local independent charity responsible for all its own funding and services.
Office Location and Full Address
145 Meadowcroft, Aylesbury HP19 9HH
Telephone Number01296 330783
Job TitleFundraising and Marketing Assistant
Durationflexible 1 – 2 days per week from August 1st for a minimum of 6 weeks
• Plan, facilitate and execute local fundraising events within the community.
• Recruit community fundraisers and peer to peer fundraisers.
• Develop relationships with local businesses and gain support for our charity
• Support The Big Knit campaign (in partnership with Innocent smoothies) across Buckinghamshire
• Organise and facilitate meetings with older service users and produce case studies to support our fundraising targets and awareness raising
Future Prospects/Career Interests
Marketing and Communications, Advertising, Business