Organisation NameAuberge du Chocolat
About the Organisation
Auberge du Chocolat is a unique artisan family business with a passion for chocolate, ice cream and fudge. All our luxury, handmade products are created with individual care, offering a personalised service to our customers. The company is committed to sourcing products in a sustainable and ethical way.
Established in 2005 by Anne and Ian Scott, in Gerrards Cross, Auberge du Chocolat rapidly established a significant presence in the premium luxury, chocolate community with our prize-winning (Academy of Chocolate, ICA and Great Taste Awards) chocolates and bars.
Contact NameAnne Scott
Office Location and Full Address
Auberge Du Chocolat, 28 Chess Business Park, Moor Road, Chesham, HP5 1SD
Job TitleSocial Media Communications Planner
DurationNeeds 2 weeks to be effective, but can be up to 2 months. Can be full or part-time
No social media training provided
• Project based, the aim is to build a social media campaign for Auberge du Chocolat.
• Using time of year or forthcoming occasions, what social media activity would you plan to motivate people to buy Auberge chocolate or ice cream.
• Define target market, routes to market, opportunity and key messages then plan activity using Auberge own social media platforms and other local options to create a cohesive campaign
• Agree targets with business owner Anne Scott ie. Number of likes on Facebook, number of retweets, etc and potentially the impact on sales
• Execute campaign and then using Google analytics and other methods assess effectiveness from data collected
Future Prospects/Career Interests
Those who are Interested in advertising, marketing and business and someone who Is potentially interested in food manufacturing
This opportunity would suit a motivated, self-starting, creative person studying business, IT and marketing