Organisation NameSerious Brands
About the Organisation
Serious manufacture the world's best reading lights for people to enjoy in their homes, using technology found on RNLI lifeboats, in forensic laboratories and airport control rooms… Even on the space shuttle.
We offer a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to contribute to a variety of different projects. No two days will be the same - you could be working on anything from organising events to increasing live chat engagements online.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain an insight into project management working in an innovative local company with global reach.
Office Location and Full Address
Serious Brands, Wesleyan Chapel, 185B Aylesbury Road, Bierton, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5DW
Telephone Number01296 390 214
Approximate number of employees at your company10+
Job TitleProject Assistant
• To work alongside the project manager on a multitude of projects
• Project objectives and targets will be agreed at the start
• Undertake independent research for specific projects
• Analyze and present your findings upon completion of research
• Get involved in project meetings with the management team
Future Prospects/Career Interests
Those who are Interested in a career in management or running own business