An apprenticeship in Buckinghamshire could be the start of something great for you and your career! Apprenticeships are becoming one of the most popular ways to start out in a career path for young people in the UK as more and more companies put more emphasis on experience over qualifications; and with an apprenticeship you get the best of both worlds by gaining experience in a real world working environment whilst gaining qualifications in that line of work, setting you up well for future job applications.
At WANNABEbucks.org we work with companies in and around Buckinghamshire from small local businesses to national companies who have offices in the area and by working with them we have direct access to the opportunities for apprentices within their organisations and can deliver these opportunities to young people like you through WANNABEBucks.org.
All of the businesses who post their apprenticeships vacancies on WANNABE are actively looking for eager young people to fill the roles and therefore you should not feel intimidated at the thought of calling or emailing an employer to enquire about their apprenticeship. Apprenticeships in Aylesbury aren’t the only option, as the whole of Buckinghamshire is a hub for apprenticeships and high level careers.
They understand that this might be your first time applying for a job and don’t expect you to know everything about the process at first. Although it’s always a good idea to be as prepared as possible before picking up the phone or sending an email with your CV to an employer so we recommend reading the job posting properly and doing some research on the business before getting in contact so that the conversation flows well and you can have a good discussion about the role without needing to ask them too many questions that could have been answered if you did some prior research.
For more apprenticeships from larger businesses click here
Our apprenticeship vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Apprenticeships in Amersham
- Apprenticeships in Aylesbury
- Apprenticeships in Beaconsfield
- Apprenticeships in Bletchley
- Apprenticeships in Buckingham
- Apprenticeships in Chesham
- Apprenticeships in Fenny Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Gerrards Cross
- Apprenticeships in High Wycombe
- Apprenticeships in Marlow
- Apprenticeships in Milton Keynes
- Apprenticeships in Newport Pagnell
- Apprenticeships in Olney
- Apprenticeships in Princes Risborough
- Apprenticeships in Stony Stratford
- Apprenticeships in Wendover
- Apprenticeships in Winslow
- Apprenticeships in Woburn Sands
- Apprenticeships in Wolverton
Organisation NameMSCM LIMITED
Job TitleEngineering Apprentice
About the Organisation
MSCM specialise in the design and production of Sub Sea equipment.
Using exotic metals that operate in extremely high pressure environments safety and efficiently to transport Oil and Gas.
To assist in the manufacture of bespoke sub sea equipment for the oil and gas industry using CNC turning and milling machines.
Apprenticeship qualification to be undertaken
- 12 month foundation phase
- 30 month development phase
- Gateway and end point assessments
- Training will be provided at ATG Training in Oxford and in the workplace at MSCM Ltd.
- Interpretation of the engineering drawings
- Under guidance from your mentor write programmes from print drawings for use on machine
- Design tooling layouts
- Help set and operate machines
- Adhere to industry standards for inspection
Future Prospects/Career Interests
Opportunities to work in every department of the company to gain a rounded education and to specialise in the area most of interest.
Business travel prospects in the future when qualified and if working in the appropriate service area.
Contact NameFarrah Hussain
Office Location and Full Address