So you’re looking to do some work experience to get a taster of a certain industry or job role and gain some valuable skills. Although this all sounds pretty easy we know how hard it can be to find relevant work experience placements as a young person, one that isn’t too far away from you, at a credible business, and has a set project or role for you to fulfill so that at the end of it you’ve gained more skills than just stirring tea!
Which is why we work hard with local and national businesses with local workplaces, to put together a place where young people in Buckinghamshire can find work experience opportunities to develop work skills and become more employable.
Work experience placements in Buckinghamshire, the home of UK business provide a selection of opportunities in a huge range of growing industries with increasing employment.
Want to learn more about work experience? Check out our information page here
Our work experience vacancies span across the follow Buckinghamshire areas:
- Work Experience Amersham
- Work Experience Aylesbury
- Work Experience Beaconsfield
- Work Experience Bletchley
- Work Experience Buckingham
- Work Experience Chesham
- Work Experience Fenny Stratford
- Work Experience Gerrards Cross
- Work Experience High Wycombe
- Work Experience Marlow
- Work Experience Milton Keynes
- Work Experience Newport Pagnell
- Work Experience Olney
- Work Experience Princes Risborough
- Work Experience Stony Stratford
- Work Experience Wendover
- Work Experience Winslow
- Work Experience Woburn Sands
- Work Experience Wolverton
Job TitleEducation Volunteer
Organisation NameAmersham Museum
Objective of role: To assist in the delivery and preparation of education events and activities.
1. To volunteer with limited supervision.
2. To assist in preparing resources and the Museum for events and activities.
3. To assist in delivering events in an appropriate manner, taking responsibility for the visitor experience, including working with school groups and family groups
4. To promote the Museum’s services to visitors.
5. To help pack away after events and leave the space clean and tidy.
6. To have a neat and tidy appearance.
7. To arrive for duty in time to familiarise yourself with any new instructions.
8. To meet and greet visitors in a welcoming and friendly manner.
9. To answer the telephone in a welcoming and friendly way, and take messages where necessary.
10. To attend training sessions when notified.
11. To ensure the smooth running of Amersham Museum acting as an ambassador for the organisation.
12. To adhere to any policies as asked to do so by Amersham Museum staff.
Office Location and Full Address
49 High Street